So This recipe introduces an ingredient which I use in tons of my kids special treats. Camu Powder is taken from the fruit which grows on a shrub like plant native to the amazon rain forest. Camu Powder is an extremely effective way to deliver vitamin C to your family. The fruit of this plant contains more vitamin C than any other known source on earth. Not only that but it is also gluten-free, vegan and organic.
*This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you make a purchase using this link.*
Ingredients you will need:
- Camu Powder – View Product By Clicking HERE
- Chia Seeds – View Product By Clicking HERE
- Lemon Juice – View Product By Clicking HERE
- Strawberries I prefer frozen to cut down on the ice
- Peeled Cucumber (easily hidden)
- Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- Nonfat Milk
Get your favorite blender and add 2 tsp. of lemon juice, 1 c. Yogurt, 1 c. Milk, 1 c. Strawberries, 1/3 Medium Peeled Cucumber, 1 tsp. Camu Powder, and 1 tsp. Chia Seeds.
Blend Until Smooth